dinsdag 27 maart 2012

My Review: (PART 1) L'Oréal Paris: Volume Million Lashes in waterproof

The Mascara
So you are looking for a good waterproof mascara? A mascara that will not 'leave' your lashes and that will stay on all day? A mascara that prefers your lashes over water? A mascara that you can trust? Well here you go, tested and loved by Fleur.

I find that the most irritating thing about a waterproof mascara is that it can make your lashes pretttttty hard! And besides that, it doesn't make your lashes as long and nice as the normal mascara would. So I've compared the L'Oréal Paris' Volume Million Lashes Extra Black with the waterproof one (waterproof vs. non waterproof).

So for starters, I find that a waterproof mascara makes my lashes so hard! And they seem not half as long as when I use a normal mascara. So last year before summer I went looking for good waterproof mascara's to take with me on my vacation and stuff like that. And my favorite mascara over the past year has been the L'Oréal Paris' Volume Million Lashes Extra Black. And a friend of mine recommended the waterproof one. So I tried it out and the first thing I noticed was that the texture was exactly the same as the non waterproof mascara.

And that made me very happy! My lashes where as long as when I used normal mascara and they didn't get hard at all! They felt the same. But even better, I could swim with it! And first I used a waterproof mascara that would come of my lashes in the water very quick and get stuck to my skin and was hard to remove from under my eyes. With this waterproof mascara I find that it still comes of my lashes a little bit (not much) when I swim but it does not get onto my skin. Yeah!


In part 2 of my review I'll give you guys some pictures! : )
So what's your favorite waterproof mascara?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten