donderdag 17 mei 2012

My license: PASSED MY THEORY EXAM!

I'm already in bed but I just wanted to say really quick that I had my theory exam this morning for the first time, for my drivers license... And I actually passed! It was in a big room with I think 50 people, and so many people failed it, but I passed :D I'm so happy! My instructor even says that we can schedule my exam for the car itself :o which really scares me! But anywhere, here we have an exam which consists of 25 questions about dangerous moments and you have to answer what you would do, break/slow down, stop making speed, or do nothing. You had to have at least 13 of them right, out of 25 and I passed with only 4 mistakes :D and then there's a part with 40 questions about the real theory.. You can only have 5 mistakes and I had 4 haha ! But I passed anyways :D

So now I'm hoping I'll get my drivers license very soon :D
I'm overjoyed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten