donderdag 17 mei 2012

My Trip to Barcelona

Photo from: weheartit.com
Where I live we get a one week holiday in May. So my family and I went to Barcelona from Thursday morning to Saturday evening. And we didn't just went to Barcelona to see the city, we also went there to visit my aunt, uncle and little niece. My little niece is now 6 years old and three or four years ago they moved to Barcelona and I haven't seen them since. So I really enjoyed being there. She is really just a little cutie!

So Thursday morning, our plain left at 7 in the morning. The airport is really close to where I live, so I set the alarm at 5 (which is still pretty early). My dad parked his car at the airport and there we went through security :). No delay so that was pretty good! We arrived at a little past 9 in the morning. We went straight to the hotel but our room wasn't ready yet... But that was okay! :D And it's so funny, my mum showed me the city map op Barcelona. And Barcelona had an 'old center' which consists of little streets, in a non logical order. There weren't any squares and it was very tiny and small.  And also has like a 'new center' which was built later than the old one obviously :). And all the streets in the new center were just like the ones in NYC. Straight and with obvious squares.

We've seen so much in just three day and it was incredible! But at the end we had to go home of course. So what happened was so weird, the plane was supposed to leave at 15:40...  and instead we left over two hours later! And we had to land at a different airport because the breaking system didn't work that well so they needed a longer airstrip and the airport were we where supposed to land didn't had an airstrip that was long enough.. but well we got home anyways. Haha lol.

Oh I almost forgot! We drove the Segways!!! :D If you don't know what that is, you have to look it up and try. It is SO MUCH FUN! My mum actually fell of... Don't worry only her pride was hurt (I quote).

A Barcelona haul coming up soon????!!! :D yes! it is!!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten