vrijdag 27 april 2012

My license, lesson #8: driving backwards?


Yes, I'm going to get my license! But first, I have to learn how to drive stick... Changing gears, learning how to handle in certain situations... So, my plan is to get my license in 27 times 50 minutes. Now I'm almost halfway and my instructor wants me to take my theory exam. So I'll be taking the exam on Tuesday 5th May, 9:00 in the morning. I still have to learn this big book full of theory... So that's what I'll be doing the next few weeks!

But is so weird, suddenly everyone around my has a drivers license. I friend of mine drove to school in his mother's car yesterday, and he drove me home as well (with my bicycle in the trunk) and it was just so weird to see someone of my own age, a friend mine, driving a car! I always connected driving a car to being an adult. This just shows me how fast we've already grown up! Very soon I'll be driving myself. How weird is that...

Anyway, my first lesson... I was so nervous! It sounds gross but I'd been sweating the whole 50 minutes. I was so damn nervous. Lol. I got to change gears myself the first time! And that was two months ago, now I'm already parking and driving the motorway. It all goes so fast! And it's fun too. : )

I want my license!!!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment, I couldn't agree more about pretty little liars, its so addictive x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen