donderdag 5 april 2012

My Review: (PART 2) L'Oréal Paris: Volume Million Lashes in waterproof

Left: WATERPROOF. Right: NORMAL

So about a week ago I posted part one of my review about this amazing waterproof mascara! The L'Oréal Paris: Volume Million Lashes. And I promised some photo's.. so here they are! (not amazing taken I have to admid, but my camera is broken!!!! :( So I had to take them with my phone). And as you can see, my left lashes are a bit longer than my right lashes, and that's because of the waterproof mascara!

Because when this mascara dries up, it becomes a little harder than the normal one. Even at the end of the day my left lashes where still as long as in the picture, while my right lashes where a little bit bend down.. Also a good thing about this waterproof mascara is that it doesn't smudge on my skin, below my lashes. My lower lashes touch my skin, because they're a bit long, and because of that the normal mascara smudges and the waterproof mascara doesn't because of the texture.

But of course, the main reason why I bought this waterproof mascara is, so I can go swimming without having to be worried all the time about how I look: Is my mascara still on? If yes, how does I look? If not, how I look? So no longer questions! This mascara holds perfectly when swimming. It doesn't smudge! Though it still disappears from your lashes, it at least doesn't disappears as quickly as normal mascara does, and my mascara doesn't 'stick' under my eyes (the little part of mascara that does come off). Because I find with most waterproof mascara that they do stick under my eyes, and when they do, they're NOT easy to get off. And that's not nice when you walk around looking you've been crying.

I think this is the best waterproof mascara you can get for the hot days coming! (yeeeaaah summer!)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow i might give that a go! It sounds great for SUMMER :D ps followed!
    feel free to check out my blog!
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow that's quite a noticable difference, great review. I'll definitely have to give that a mascara a try after seeing how great it made your lashes look.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen